X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revisit Planet: First Feature in Years

Revisit Planet.

One week from today, the first Alpha Centauri feature on Apolyton Civilization Site in years is to be published.

Last edited by DanQ; May 19, 2008, 22:56.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

Would be cool if Apolyton also managed to pull a Civ4 SMAC total conversion mod out of the hat...

The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
        "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
        "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
        The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

Edit: Damn wrong log in... still

'Impossible' n'est pas français.

Comment

anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

I am one with planet..............
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander I
                Would be cool if Apolyton also managed to pull a Civ4 SMAC total conversion mod out of the hat...

own goal. bring it on.
                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander I

Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                  Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Maniac - so Version 4 Patch a is the most current yes?
                    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

W00t! Must check that mod out!
                      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog

Maniac - so Version 4 Patch a is the most current yes?
                        Yes. Though I'll soon release a patch b with some minor modifications done the last two weeks.
                        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

The first detail on this feature has been revealed through an update to the teaser graphic.
                            PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                            >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Working...
                              X