No announcement yet.

yang taught me a valuable lesson yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually i've found Dee and Lal to be the most willing to throw the first planet buster
    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Now why do you think that might be, Mr. Police state/Planned/Wealth?

Comment

Peace loving hippies pressed the wrong button ?

It usually isn't against me though since an AI has got no chance of getting a PB within range unless i want it to heh. Its amusing taunting them enough to use one only for my ODPs to shoot it down
        Last edited by Lazerus; June 24, 2006, 12:39.
        Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Originally posted by Xian

You can never trust Yang to actually have a real truce or treaty if he thinks he *MIGHT* ba able to gain from a war with you. Ive played hundreds of games with his AI and he never backs down unless hes totally crippled

Also, on the harder difficulty levels he WILL devlop and use nuclear bombs
          Well, obiviously I didn't trust hiim, I was just happy for a few turns to make a few more units, I knew he would break the truce. Hell, I would do the same to him if the position was reversed

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerus
            Peace loving hippies pressed the wrong button ?

It usually isn't against me though since an AI has got no chance of getting a PB within range unless i want it to heh. Its amusing taunting them enough to use one only for my ODPs to shoot it down
            You know the AI's busters have unlimited range right? I've never been hit thogh.

Comment

Originally posted by dmm1285

You know the AI's busters have unlimited range right? I've never been hit thogh.
              While thats technically true, the AI will only launch missles to bases that they can see.

Comment

Originally posted by dmm1285

Yeah ... dunno why i said that, meant chance of being built, since all you need to do is shoot the defender and the AI will instantly panic and change its 200 mins into a 1-3-1*2 unit

Comment

Working...
                X