univeristy SE choices(rambling)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you guys still doing your H2H ?
    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

We haven't started yet. Probably won't be for a few more weeks yet, after I've finished this semester.
      Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

*cough* And who am I, chopped liver of mindworm?
        I was meaning that if you want me to play my best, give me Uni.
        Or in other words that I can get the best performance if I play Uni not any other faction.
        Or
        If I feel the opponent is strong I will almost always choose Uni, because that's the faction I know and play the best (out of any other factions I play not out of players I know), and I guess almost anyone but the Hiverians play Uni the best (out of their factional performances).

About our challenge (it's and SP challenge where two players play the same position on the same map, but different strategies) - I asked Darsnan to make the map saying no adjustions were needed, but he's quite busy lately with work, so I expect it arrive during October.

Archaic is busy as well, thus no big deal I guess.
        Last edited by binTravkin; October 3, 2005, 06:48.
        -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Cataphract, if you haven't noticed yet, you play against one of the best Hive players around. I would immediately muster all Univ personel for even better work. Including lab nerds for faster beaker cleaning and those in field for faster carrot planting...

He is certantily kicking my butt in triage and I used to think I was good....
          A university faculty is 500 egoists with a common parking problem

Comment

Working...
          X