No announcement yet.

Help plan my invasion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is he +2 -> +4 police good for then?
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Originally posted by GeoModder
      Where is he +2 -> +4 police good for then?
      Obviously Yang will fight -- but I was referring to the use of PBs-- if he PBs the sole remaining threat , its an example to no one

Besides, if you are going to play out a game like this to its forgone conclusion, conventional warfare is more fun
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

There is still Aki left. Domai is submissive to me. I would think Yang would use the Planet Busters as a sign of Hive superiority to the remaining factions on Chiron....regardless of the overwhelming superiority and numerical advantage of Hive forces.

I'm still trying to play this game relatively in-character. One last symbolic gesture of Hive might.

In game I've basically been bombarding Aki's base with foils off her coast. It's weird in that she's far enough from my bases that I can't chopper in nor hit her with my airforce. Additionally, she's surrounded by fungus, Demon Fungal Towers, and mindworms that are staying just outside her base.

...that and I've been trying to finish off Zak, Lal, and Morgan (which I've done. Morgan is now sharing accomodations with Santiago in our "special suite")
        Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
        Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
        *****Citizen of the Hive****
        "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Frankychan

In game I've basically been bombarding Aki's base with foils off her coast. It's weird in that she's far enough from my bases that I can't chopper in nor hit her with my airforce. Additionally, she's surrounded by fungus, Demon Fungal Towers, and mindworms that are staying just outside her base.
          Add one sea colony pod and one transport load of drop troops. Move just off Aki coast and then fill with choppers. Kill.
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Bump?
            (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
            (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Why ? The game finished in the "Lals End" thread
              Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Working...
              X