Levitating land transports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Levitating land transports

Recently I've been playing on this mod I made, and with this modded alpha.txt file land troop transports become very important. Anyways, I went to move a land troop transport onto a ship transport (I wanted to move the land transport over to another continent) and a very strange thing happened. The land troop transport moved onto the tile of the ship transport, as if the land troop transport was boarding the ship transport (it was even displaying the letter "L"). But then I went to move the ship transport, and the troop transport didn't come along. Instead, it just stayed there in the ocean, seemingly levitating above the water. I found that the only way to move a land troop transport to another continent was to move the ship transport one tile in the direction you want to go, then have the land transport "board" the ship transport, then move the ship transport next turn, and repeat. Doing this I was able to create a very odd sight to see (sorry about the colors):
    Attached Files
    Civ IV is digital crack. If you are a college student in the middle of the semester, don't touch it with a 10-foot pole. I'm serious.

Yeah i've heard about this bug, it lets you actually create a bridge of transports lol
    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Working...
    X