It's like European Union.
    You can enter.
    You cannot quit.

Let's arm for the uprising brothers and sisters
    Mart
    Map creation contest
    WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

To log out go to the forum index. Then log in with the user you wish to post with next.

To change your login name just send a PM to Ming or another mod and they can change it for you.

I need to play SMAC more, damn my full-time work.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
        To log out go to the forum index. Then log in with the user you wish to post with next.
        That's how you do with your DLs, huh?
        I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

My brother tried to make an account for himself, but I guess Poly police think I'm trying to make two accounts...

Like I'd ever do that...

Anyway, I don't think he's heard back from them yet, but oh well, I see he has no trouble using my account, luckily he hasn't screwed it up yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Commy
            My brother tried to make an account for himself, but I guess Poly police think I'm trying to make two accounts...

Like I'd ever do that...

Anyway, I don't think he's heard back from them yet, but oh well, I see he has no trouble using my account, luckily he hasn't screwed it up yet...
            Hmmm-- ok that blows my theory that you had multiple personalities -- it actually WAS two different people posting
            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber

Hmmm-- ok that blows my theory that you had multiple personalities -- it actually WAS two different people posting
              So he says...

Comment

Originally posted by Ka Plewy

So he says...
                True -- Maybe he really is ONE person but BELIEVES he has a brother
                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Well, I don't have voices in my head, is that a good sign?

Comment

Hmmm... but is 'Commy' just a voice in someone else's head???

Comment

We are all aware that the senses can be deceived, the eyes fooled.
                      But how can we be sure our senses are not being deceived at any
                      particular time, or even all the time? Might I just be a brain in
                      a tank somewhere, tricked all my life into believing in the events
                      of this world by some insane computer? And does my life gain or lose
                      meaning based on my reaction to such solipsism?

-- Project PYRRHO, Specimen 46, Vat 7
                      Activity Recorded M.Y. 2302.22467
                      TERMINATION OF SPECIMEN ADVISED
                      "Cutlery confused Stalin"
                      -BBC news

Comment

one of my fav quotes
                        if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

huh?
                          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Cataphract887

one of my fav quotes
                            Me too.
                            (+1)

Comment

Working...
                            X