No announcement yet.

The Countries of SMAC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting: the comparative performances of the AI factions depend on the human player.

Coincidence? Of course, but why?
    ftp://ftp.sff.net/pub/people/zoetrope/MOO2/
    Zoe Trope

Comment

What I find very interesting is that the Spartans have a bad rep around here, but not in my games. They do very well in the games I play. Not as well as the Hive, but in the game I just finished on a huge map they took out the Hive, Believers, and Dee. Lal got Morgan.

On the whole in any game they do very well, and of course hate me for running wealth. Their tech level is very bad though.

Comment

I can vouch for that...as long as centauri ecology is traded to them (somehow they can go a whole game without researching it) they usually end out very large, not necessarily the most powerful, but I haven't finished a game yet where the Spartans were erradicated...

And while the Hive may be powerful, I have seen the hive taken down by both the Believers and the University...not at the same time either...I actually just had a game where the Hive couldn't manage to conquer their neighbor the Morgans, surprising, I thought the Hive was better than that...

No, I'm still going to say the Drones fair off the best against the aliens...

Comment

Glad to see someone reads my FAQs.
          -Æther SPOON!, the one who tormented Firaxis by asking questions about SMAC under Win2000 :P

Comment

Working...
          X