Happy Birthday, Nwabudike Morgan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday, Nwabudike Morgan!

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even five hundred would be pretty nice.

--CEO Nwabudike Morgan
    MorganLink 3DVision Interview
    :

It's a boy-- everybody have a cigar !

GFC
    "The first rule of Girlfight Club: No one gossips about Girlfight Club. That means you, Sheryl."
    -----------------------------
    Girlfight_club of Toliman has authorized a secret project, "The Planetary Datalinks": http://planetarydatalinks.hub.io

Woo! I propose we give him Marx's Communist Manifesto for his birthday!
    "I'm too young and too male to be the mother of a seventeen year old female me!"

Comment

I see someone beat me in creation of this thread.

Newsflash! Noble family in Kenya has a new family member! It is a healthy young boy and according to our sources will be named Nwabudike. With borth of the boy, family finally got a male heir to inherit the family wealth. And now, we have new news about ESA Space program....

SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

And probably the most humorous of Faction leaders is born today. Happy Birthday Morgan

How did you find these dates anyway? I have a photocopy of an old prima guide for SMAC that has the Birth dates etc but I've got nothing on the SMACX leaders.

Comment

Happy birthday, Morgan. May you live for 500 years.

Asmodean
          Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Originally posted by Illuminatus
            I see someone beat me in creation of this thread.

[i] Newsflash! Noble family in Kenya has a new family member! It is a healthy young boy and according to our sources will be named Nwabudike.
            I thought he was meant to be Namibian ?

It would make sense mineral deposit-wise...
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

GURPS handbook details he is Kenyan. Apparently he used his wealth to buy a mercenary force with which he toppled government of Namibia and took control of its diamond deposits (this should happen in 2020's). Makes sense, as this way he is still Namibian diamond tycoon, and it reminds me of Jagged Alliance game.
              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Kaboth
                How did you find these dates anyway? I have a photocopy of an old prima guide for SMAC that has the Birth dates etc but I've got nothing on the SMACX leaders.

Click the word "cigar" in my post at the top!

GFC
                "The first rule of Girlfight Club: No one gossips about Girlfight Club. That means you, Sheryl."
                -----------------------------
                Girlfight_club of Toliman has authorized a secret project, "The Planetary Datalinks": http://planetarydatalinks.hub.io

Comment

Ahh.. Just ... happy birthday, man.
                  --
                  English is not my native language,
                  so im sorry if i made any not intertaining mistakes. :)

Comment

Good one.
                    He who knows others is wise.
                    He who knows himself is enlightened.
                    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

I find it humorous the fact that he was not supposed to be in the Unity... And then, after the wakeup, some crew members find a cryocell that was not supposed to be there... Smart guy.
                      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

You know... all these story touches me a lot.. :`) And, allow me to say, it is about great sheet, and great guys sweemeng in it!
                        If only to remember Garland and Lal, how their own crew ****s them up in the end of jorney! Lal is the man.. i remember one of the final scenes in jorney to centauri, when he alone, with Miriam (so, let me say, that she is the man also ) remains faithful to UN charter and Captain, when others just run from the ship for their buisness..
                        Morgan is the man.. the idea of guy, that remains alive and noble in cell with bandits(like Santiago) with cuffs on he's hands... Shrewd. Yes. And with humour as black as his own ass. Remember, when he jokes, standing with Deirdre on the board of unity ship, that turns apart, about "flamethrower trees"? He knows about thorns of "green" democracy even before landing.. Zaharov, for example, is child in comparison with him.

But first of all them - Garland.
                        --

Comment

Originally posted by GeoModder
                          Good one.
                          And nothing else we can say after all these years he's royality testing our patience.
                          --

Comment

the real question here is:

will we ever find out what happened to garland, who pulled the trigger?
                            Truly great madness cannot be achieved without significant intelligence.
                            -Henrik Tikkanen

Comment

Originally posted by Mark123jansen
                              the real question here is:

will we ever find out what happened to garland, who pulled the trigger?
                              I know the answer and I don't like it - that was a really terrible idea. I prefer the random unknown crewmember solution.

Comment

Working...
                              X