Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WotanAnubis

Check the flag, d00d.

Now, where did I leave my Anarchist's Cookbook?
    duh, was a vague remark in response to your "yet". You'd be watched if you entered China (and im sure all countries if they thought u were serious) to try kill a prominent citizens son.
    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Gosh, I remember posting in the first thread the year of the Chairman's birth, way back in 1999 and college. The funny thing was I was in Beijing at the time.

Happy birthday to the Chairman and long live SMAC!
      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Come on people, what's the fuss? Just another small brat.

Now, when exactly does Deirdre turn 16?

Comment

Originally posted by Kirov
          Come on people, what's the fuss? Just another small brat.

Now, when exactly does Deirdre turn 16?
          She turns 16 on 28th May of 2041.
          SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
          The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Hi, Allie.
            I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Funny how Chairman Yang is strangely similiar to Mao Zedong...perhaps Firaxis is trying to tell us something...

Anyway, the fact that the UN chose such a strange group of leaders to go to Chiron (Yang AND Miriam? Now they just had to see that going wrong) shows just how bad society really was...or will be...in the future...

As far as Chairman Yang goes...

KILL THE DICTATOR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Illuminatus

She turns 16 on 28th May of 2041.
                Hmmmm...wonder if Miriam would approve...

Comment

Miriam was(is/will be) 27 in May 2041, either having just completed or finishing her Doctorate program in Psychology at Yale University. I could see her taking a vacation sojourn to Scotland between semesters, meeting Ms. Skye, and then serving as Dee's babysitter, helping her out with her history homework.
                  "I wake. I work. I sleep. I die. The dark of space my only sky. My life is passed, and all I've been will never touch the earth again." --The Ballad of Sky Farm 3, Anonymous, Datalinks

Comment

Originally posted by Marid Audran
                    I could see her taking a vacation sojourn to Scotland between semesters, meeting Ms. Skye, and then serving as Dee's babysitter, helping her out with her history homework.

No matter where you go on the Internet, some things will always remain the same.
                    "I'm too young and too male to be the mother of a seventeen year old female me!"

Comment

Lal the anti-christ
                      Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

It is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!
                        He who knows others is wise.
                        He who knows himself is enlightened.
                        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Didn't know you read the Demogame forum.
                          SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                          The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Why so suprised ? Every self-respecting Hiverian read the Pravda issues that were always coming out and i pop in every now and again since alot of the roleplay posted is a good laugh

Comment

Oh, and by the way, I am older than Good old provost Zakharov. Maybe I will kick his ass sometime HAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

Working...
                              X