No announcement yet.

On this date seven years ago...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL.....no doubt, they act like that is a bad thing.

These guys are going to hit 30. See all there other buddies with no time for themselves cause they have a family to attend to, and realize how they dodged a bullet.
    "They’re lazy troublemakers, and they all carry weapons." - SMAC Manual, Page 59 Regarding Drones
    "Without music, life would be a mistake." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
    "If fascism came to America it would be on a program of Americanism." -- Huey Long
    "Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to greater danger. It works the same in any country." -- Hermann Goering

Comment

I used to hate yang, but he was pretty cool my last game.

sure we had a long war in which he refused to talk to me, but he was in last place, and after he was apparantly attacked by the drones, he finally made peace with me.

he even forged a pact of brotherhood with my peacekeeper faction running a democracy!

cheers to Yang.

Comment

Originally posted by dacole
        God what a terrible seires of old eighties movies OMG, thank you sooo much for reminding me of them....
        I loved those movies . I was a huge MJ Fox fan as well.

Comment

Originally posted by dacole
          Who would the worst example be then miriam? Wow someone likes back to the future, I admit the first one was ok though very eighties the second and the thrid though ug. Only any of the bill and ted movies were worse.
          and now you are dissing bill and ted's movies.

I loved those movies (mainly the first one)

"put them in the Iron Maiden." "Iron Maiden... Excellent!"

whoops, I'm getting a tad off topic here. sorry.

Comment

*salutes the little chairman* A hero for the people even now

*sheds tear*

oh and both bill and ted and back to the future movies are excellent

Comment

Hey,

Whom among the faction leaders created a pure utopia? Anyways, long live Chairman Yang. And yes, I support Yang until the end...

Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
              Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
              *****Citizen of the Hive****
              "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

I tell you that every man is an accident, a twig on the tree of life, an animal which can barely be called sentient or self-aware. If our lives have any meaning, it is as part of the greater whole which existed long before us and will exist long after we are gone. Those of us who are aware of this fact must step forward, to guide those who remain snugly wrapped in their illusions.
                -- Chairman Sheng-Ji Yang, "Looking God in the Eye"

It is that time of the year again. Sheng-Ji Yang is now seven years old. according to his online profile. (of other born faction leaders, Zakharov is eleven, while Morgan has not even reached a year of age).
                SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Not long until mankind has a worthy leader !
                  Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerus
                    Not long until mankind has a worthy leader !
                    I still say we should do humanity a huge favour and nip him in the bud.

Sure, it may be inhumane, but considering everything Yang's going to do it may be worth it~, temporal paradoxes be damned!
                    "I'm too young and too male to be the mother of a seventeen year old female me!"

Comment

*Arrests WotanAnubis for conspiring against the Chairman*

Those who are obediant and with nothing to hide have nothing to fear from the great Yang !
                      Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

*Arrests WotanAnubis for conspiring against the Chairman*

Those who are obediant and with nothing to hide have nothing to fear from the great Yang !
                        How? He's not a Chairman yet. The Human Hive does not exist.

Heck, Yang isn't even in High School yet. So, obviously, there is no law which says you can arrest me for that allegation.
                        "I'm too young and too male to be the mother of a seventeen year old female me!"

Comment

*Conspiring to murder then*

Comment

*Conspiring to murder then*
                            Rambling about it on an Internet forum doesn't count.

Yet.

Comment

Does in China

Comment

Does in China
                                Check the flag, d00d.

Now, where did I leave my Anarchist's Cookbook?

Comment

Working...
                                X