Defense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whoha
    also if you are running alien crossfire I can give you a truly horrifying Scenario :P the current game I'm playing I have 325 non combat units(formers,crawlers,probe teams,etc)
    Isn't that normal? In one of my games-- 124 years in, I am still building about 5-10 crawlers a turn and it would be higher except that I am building about 20 ODP's (its a game on the vets map over at CGN where the 3 remaining players are in a bit of a satellite war and one opponent is building 5 PBs
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber

Isn't that normal? In one of my games-- 124 years in, I am still building about 5-10 crawlers a turn and it would be higher except that I am building about 20 ODP's (its a game on the vets map over at CGN where the 3 remaining players are in a bit of a satellite war and one opponent is building 5 PBs
      well horrifying for him. I'm playing a larger map so tech is much slower then what you are getting, and I'm about 180 years in.

Comment

Working...
      X