No announcement yet.

Can you make squares ROCKY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think its time to build nessus mining stations!

Comment

Originally posted by Darrell01
      I think its time to build nessus mining stations!

One of my favorite builds !!
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Wow, learn something new every day. I didn't know that Nessus stations produced clean minerals, though when I think about it, it makes sense that they do. Time to make the sattelites!

Comment

I've risen terrain on the SMACX map of Planet and the land outside the normal land, once raised out of the water had no rockiness at all. I know I've played on other maps and raised and lowered terrain and the rockiness change. Once, I had a rocky area with farms on it. I can't remember if I could get food out of it. I don't think I could. It was a while ago. Perhaps it depends on whether the map has had random rockiness put to it. Since I play on mostly randomly generated maps, I think it changes. I stopped doing a lot of land raising outside of making ocean shelf. Once I wanted to raise a rocky terrain so I could put in a borehole, and what happened was it turned to the medium rockiness, crumbled or something like that. I can't believe I can't remember. Anyway, I lost a mine and gained a forest and a borehole.

Comment

Working...
          X