No announcement yet.

English

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Spanish one sounds a little strange too. But those computer translation things never work very well. Just ask Google's Language Tools site.
    Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

The English one looks fine.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Hehey, Ive always wanted to ask this to you Skanky:

Is this your photo as your avatar?
        -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Yes, Skanky is Ashley's twin sister

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I want her!
            -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Comment

Enigma, I see you have changed you sig!
                Nice one - looks like youre quite xenophobic!

Comment

Originally posted by GeoModder
                  Kindly not go. The bumblebees need you. They look at you.

d=me, never mind them. They are just a bunch of silly boys who likes to aimlessly thrust around. I still don't know what magnanimous means till today. And I do not intend to look it up in the dictionary either.

But I'm only two years old.
                  KoKo
                  Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Originally posted by HongHu
                    But I'm only two years old.
                    KoKo
                    And everyone knows how disdainfull two year old girls are...

Koko:
                    He who knows others is wise.
                    He who knows himself is enlightened.
                    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Re: English

Originally posted by d=me
                      I have problems with the words the faction leaders use and often have to bring up the dictionary. Do you people have similar problems?
                      every once in a while I'll have to bring up dictionary.com.

Comment

[oldfart]What are they learning in the school these days?[/oldfart]

-Jam
                        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by GeoModder

And everyone knows how disdainfull two year old girls are...

Koko:
                          KoKo is my son dear Geo. We share the same pc and I'm planning to pass my lifetime subscribership to him.
                          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Koko (Koukou) is a boysname?? You must be kiddin' me!!

But I could get away with this by stating that you are *cough* years old...
                            He who knows others is wise.
                            He who knows himself is enlightened.
                            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

KoKo is the nick name for Michael. Because he couldn't pronounce Michael when he was little so he gave himself that nickname.

Ahem you are right that I AM *cough* years old.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
                                [oldfart]What are they learning in the school these days?[/oldfart]

-Jam
                                Who knows? There are people in my third year engineering classes going "Thank God the exam won't have much math on it!"
                                Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Working...
                                X