No announcement yet.

English

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jam, you sure become grumpy by aging...
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Heh he only wanted to PCR the other few new deities so he still gets to enjoy the now very limited space at the top of Mount Olympia.
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Watch it, he is a deity of SMAC !
        SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• The Olympus overcrowded! Never thought I would see that day
          But serious now. Something must be done to that by the time I get there...
          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• That will be in 10 months. This is plenty time for PCRs or to raise post cap
            SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
            The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• But if they raise post cap how do you know that Geo will be there in 10 months?
              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by obstructor
                That will be in 10 months. This is plenty time for PCRs or to raise post cap
                10 months!!??
                What do you think?? That I sleep behind my portable or what!?

OTOH...

Yes, you are close, but I won't be here every day, summer is coming and I'm 2 months off in the end of the year.

Time to catch up then, Ob.
                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Jam, you sure become grumpy by aging...

Nah, just 'poly is getting filled with crap +1's that are badly spelt, consist of single lines or single smilies, or are not even slightly amusing and blindingly obvious attempts to charge up the postcount tables. Rasputin's 220+ posts per day in the last weeks is the prime case.

For this reason the Apolyton Anti-Spam police has been formed to track down and locate unstylish spam, which will be reported to the moderators.

To join send me a PM.

This thread has diplomatic immunity because :

a) Its interesting and amusing
                  b) Its in the SMAC forum
                  c) I said so.
                  d) This forum is "self-moderated" (i.e. we don't have a moderator)

Yeah, but maybe I'm just grumpy too

I figure Deity status gives me a good platform to target spammers from. I know who they are... and I will not rest untill they get PCRs. I am quite willing to take PCRs myself in the quest to bring them low.

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• You've found a hard task for yourself, Jamski. Anti spam campaigns are specially hard for a deity whose past included spams also, be it tasteful or tasteless.

If your target is unstylish spams, better take the princess of spam with you.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• You need someone to start the smackdown?
                      Spam infesting The Hive (ACDG2) was a major problem.

Comment

• Down with SPAM!!

Being a Spamer yourself Jamski I can trust you will be very effective in your Hunt as measured by the amount of anti-spam Spaming you do. If were lucky you should be able to eliminate 2 spams for every 3 Anit-spam posts you make.
                        Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

• I guess his favourite project is the Network Node.
                          Making a spam monopoly since no-one else can compete.

Comment

• Originally posted by Impaler[WrG]
                            Down with SPAM!!

Being a Spamer yourself Jamski I can trust you will be very effective in your Hunt as measured by the amount of anti-spam Spaming you do. If were lucky you should be able to eliminate 2 spams for every 3 Anit-spam posts you make.
                            You totally underestimate Jamski-- I think he could manage 3-4 anti-spam posts for each piece of spam eliminated
                            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• And when is there a postcount overload? He might hit 20k before Christmas...
                              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• See what I mean Jamski? Anytime you mention the word "spam" there are doomed to be at least 5 to 10 spam posts that are targeted toward you. Who cares if you spam less now and who cares if you spam stylishly or not.

Poor Spamski.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                                X