No announcement yet.

English

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite in what way? The video or the ingame usefulness?
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Let`s say video for change.
      SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• Still the Space Elevator.

And a thread about this matter was held 2 months ago...
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Nah, best video is the Self-Aware Colony

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Yeah, that's a close second for me. But I'm still too fond of the planet coming in view when the elevator asteroid swings around in it's full glory.

My, I'm gettin' lyric here...
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• The Cloning Vats,
              The Supercollider,
              The Voice of Planet

in that order.

Comment

• I have of list of them in fact: Voice of Planet, Ascent to Transcedence, Longevity Vaccine, Cloning Vats, Space Elevator, Merchant Exchange, Pholus Mutage, MCC, Command Nexus, Ascetic Virtues, HSA, uh quite a number of them? Hard to decide.
                SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• Without question, the Longevity Vaccine is my favorite SP movie. I'm also very fond of the Cloning Vats. Worst SP movie: Citizen's Defense Force.

Comment

• And ]Here's something that is really related with the original topic. Thought some of you may enjoy it.
                    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives

Comment

• Were you a civvie at the time?
                        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Huh? Which time? Just making sure you were not talking to me.
                          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• 14-07-2003 02:33 --> that time.
                            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Oh that! Nope. I knew nothing about civ or anything related to civ before I stumbled upon Poly. And I wasn't aware of anything outside of SMAC until much later, like when I discovered MZO.

Just found the link in the May list thread and read it and found it to be interesting.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Evil May List thread... *mutters* ...if I was a mod... *mutters* ...hugest PCRs ever seen on 'poly... *evil mutters*...the spam must stop...

-Jam
                                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Working...
                                X