Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Laptop for 16 year old?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    You can swap out the motherboard for a different one. Just try to get a full sized one.
    "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

    Comment


    • #17
      Lga1200 chipset. I'm at work can't really help more than that
      "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

      Comment


      • #18
        Just get a MacBook Air?

        JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

        Comment


        • #19
          Because Dinneris a ****ing man
          "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
            Just get a MacBook Air?

            JM
            I avoid all Apple products. I do not like their business practices.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

            Comment

            Working...
            X