Replace the grey guy (no Avatar) with a Teletubby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replace the grey guy (no Avatar) with a Teletubby

Broken Erika suggested that it would be a good idea to replace the grey guy (that symbolizes that the user hasn't picked an avatar) with the image of one or more Teletubbies

See here:
    ...logged in display the generic grey guy avatar on the forum overview page (when I started this thread). :angry: Are ppl less individualist or just moar lazy these days? Discuss.

I second this
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Suppoart
    Blah

Comment

I have to say that the Forum looks much more cheerful now, with the new default Avatar being visible on the top of most threads and subforums
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Worst idea ever. I tried picking one of the preset avatars and it wouldn't let me, so now I'm stuck with this.

Comment

Apparently if you nudge Aeson, he can re-up your actual avatar. It's somewhere in the system...
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy View Post
            Worst idea ever.
            Lori seems to do fine using a grey guy...

Blah

Comment

So does Elok, who is a nerd.

Comment

This was actually a great idea. It scared me at first then I realized that it was one of the Teletubbies.

Comment

The grey guys are back. This will not do. It must be corrected. It must.
                  I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                  Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                  Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Working...
                  X