Right now 5 of 8 polytubbies....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right now 5 of 8 polytubbies....

...logged in display the generic grey guy avatar on the forum overview page (when I started this thread).

Are ppl less individualist or just moar lazy these days? Discuss.

Blah

replace the generic grey guys with teletubbies, then see how fast ppl change them.
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
      replace the generic grey guys with teletubbies, then see how fast ppl change them.
      This sounds like a great suggestion.
      I opened a thread for it in the suggestion sub

https://apolyton.net/forum/miscellan...th-a-teletubby
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I figured if Aeson wanted me to have an avatar then that lazy bastard wouldn't have deleted my old one
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I'm absolutely for the teletubby idea. That will show them avatar deniers
          Blah

Comment

You may have to clear your browser cache to see the new default avatar ...

Comment

Great
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Lol yeah
                Blah

Comment

Fantastic. Actually it's quite appropriate for Kid.
                  Well Done.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I do not like this, Sam I Am.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

There is no Teletubby with the name of Sam.

Only Tinky-Winky, Dipsy, Laa-Laa and Poo ehm Po ... and the Sun with the Babyface.

Which of them do you choose?

Comment

this is called incentive

Comment

I;m not biting though. that's my new avatar

Music video by Groove Armada featuring Stush and Red Rat performing Get Down. (c) 2007 SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT (UK) Limited

Comment

Working...
                          X