No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah, this wasn't a normal "harrytur" though. (Although I did buy a couple of boxes of beer anyway)

Sponheim is an idiot btw.
    CSPA

Comment

• Sure it wasn't.

BTW, last summer I let some friends borrow my camera for a while. This is one of the pics that came back.
      Attached Files
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• No need to ask where Nikolai was.

Comment

• 24.90 for an egg!!!! WTF!!!

Although Killing Lan seems cheap. I hope Lan knows that he's cheap to kill.

Comment

• It says 'kylling lÃ¥r', actually. Which is much, much worse than killing Lan
            CSPA

Comment

• Ah! The dreaded hyphenation(thank God for dictionaries!), an occurence exploding after we Norwegians began to master English so well...
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Nick
                24.90 for an egg!!!! WTF!!!
                Not AN egg, several of course. Eggs are always sold together.

Although Killing Lan seems cheap. I hope Lan knows that he's cheap to kill.
                Chicken legs are yummy, you should try it once, and stop worrying for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                  No need to ask where Nikolai was.
                  Tellingly, I see that no denial was offered.

Comment

• I denied it indirectly already in the post above you silly.

Comment

• That's a clear untruth.

Comment

• As you please. I hereby deny it then.

Comment

• Sorry, it's way too late.

Comment

• The truth is never too late.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gangerolf
                              ........I could have been showing pictures from the great city of Uddevalla.
                              There must be a lot of cows in that city
                              So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                              Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• Sounds a bit like Milton Keynes
                                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                                X