Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a nice lamppost and rope for you
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• but hey, my previous picture threads were damn good
      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• Met this sneaky fella earlier today. Me thinks he was just thawing up after the winter, moved *real* slow

(not sure what species it is but he's probably harmless, unless you're a beetle or eartworm or frog or something...)
        Attached Files
        Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

• Cool

That is a slow worm. Anguis fragilis. It looks like a snake but is in fact a legless lizard. Stålorm på norsk.
          CSPA

Comment

• Thanks for the info

I thought it may be a Stålorm but the colour had me confused. I am used to them being dark grey, almost black. (The norwegian name, "Stålorm" translates to steelworm, or worm of steel in english )

Comment

• Funny that, in Sweden it´s called "Kopparorm" (Copper Snake). orm is snake, bongo
              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Today's nature lesson was brought to you by apolyton.net.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoid
                  Funny that, in Sweden it´s called "Kopparorm" (Copper Snake). orm is snake, bongo
                  Norwegian is a bit ambigous there, "orm" can be worm, snake or serpent, all depending on the context. However, the ambiguity doesn't match english 100% in this case

Comment

• I just call them all "slanger". Well, worms I call "mark".
                    CSPA

Comment

• I know this bar... is it The Maurice in Quebec City?

From this pages:

Originally posted by Spec
                      And some of my friends
                      bleh

Comment

• train station, thessaloniki

Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

• Originally posted by cronos_qc
                          I know this bar... is it The Maurice in Quebec City?

From this pages:

Which reminds me...Why the ****** **** does clicking on this link open a new browser where I am *not* logged in anymore?

Comment

• Originally posted by bongo
                            Which reminds me...Why the ****** **** does clicking on this link open a new browser where I am *not* logged in anymore?
                            It's a bug. You can download the fix here (link).
                            Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• I made this little gif for a specific thread a long time ago in a forum far, far away. This isn't offtopic, is it? I mean, this doesn't have to be a picture of me in all my ulginess, right?

It's just that... I saw comrade Ming's collection and I... I thought that... I'm sorry.

Comment

• I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X