No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• these are immigrants. They are a new society growing on this soil, not part of the old one
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoid
      A pic from this summer. The guy standing up is my gay right-wing brother
      Tell your brother that having his collar up like that is sooo chav
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• I don´t think he´d like that
        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Hmmm... Usually when I link pictures, I link from sources that agrees to it. The one I did it from this time didn't. Must have misunderstood. So they're not there for you to enjoy anymore.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• So much for christian love and understanding...
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• My lovely dog Knerten.
              Attached Files
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Finally, a good pic from you

Dogs
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• You're just too new to this thread, I've had some pics the others have salivated on for some years now.

Comment

• Only Gramps

How do you pronounce "Knerten?" Is the "K" silent?
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Another pic of Knerten.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Knerten as a puppy.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Knerten when he wasn't as short haired a couple of years back.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva
                            Only Gramps

How do you pronounce "Knerten?" Is the "K" silent?
                            No. The name is taken from a children's book from Norway. The name is pronounced with the normal K sound and the r sound from eastern Norway, witch I don't know how to explain really.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva
                              Finally, a good pic from you

Cats
                              "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                              I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                              Middle East!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                                You're just too new to this thread, I've had some pics the others have salivated on for some years now.

But your dog looks a bit like a girl's dog.

Comment

Working...
                                X