No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heres a picture looking down from my window, showing the smaller south wing across the courtyard. on the outside the bulding (which houses nearly 4000 students) looks pretty communist, but the inside isnt too bad, and if it werent for the public bathrooms, id be totally satisfied
    Attached Files
    "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
    - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
    Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• Here's one more pic, this one might be a bit better than the first one. That main building with the dome in the center-right has an IMAX theater, which I mention cause I really wanna see this T-Rex movie they are showing. maybe next weekend, because i have some plans for Halloween
      Attached Files
      "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
      - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
      Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• The first picture was rather beautiful. But the second picture totally changed my view toward your dorm.
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai

I'd recommend to do something with the video tapes, CD's and DVD's... For a start.
          You'd be surprised how fast they master these stuff. My 19 month old can turn on the TV, put the video tape into the video player, and cheers "yeh" and run standing before the sofa so that I could put him on it to watch his video. The bad thing is that he would then grab the remote control and randomly change the channel. Then you'd have to drop whatever you are doing and change the channel back for him for otherwise he'll whine for help.
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by Kramerman
            Heres a picture looking down from my window, showing the smaller south wing across the courtyard. on the outside the bulding (which houses nearly 4000 students) looks pretty communist, but the inside isnt too bad, and if it werent for the public bathrooms, id be totally satisfied
            That nearly looks rendered.
            cIV list: cheats
            Now watch this drive!

Comment

• Oh, a picture thread. How about it. I've got a few I can contribute.

I have many different looks.
              Attached Files
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Uberbeard

A bit more hair than the last pic.
                Attached Files

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I guess I'll pace myself, or I'll just post pictures all day. Here is me on CNN, last one for today.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• you were on CNN ozzy?? woohoo your famous !!!!
                    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Yea, celebrity by day, civ gamer by night.

Be glad I'm still humble enough to associate with y'all.

Comment

• what was the reason??

Comment

• I was in a debate about lowering the drinking age, one of the issues my organization works on. I've been on TV talking about a few different issues. And in newspapers and magazines and such.

Check out http://www.youthrights.org thats the website for the National Youth Rights Association, the non-profit organization I lead.

Comment

• so ozzy how far does this go, this equal rights for youth, down to birth age,???? where ar eyou asking to draw the line ??

Comment

• Naw, not that far. But we aren't really in the business of drawing new lines. Just advocating lowering things in general and fighting ageism in general. For specific laws we propose acheivable ages, like voting at 16 and drinking at 18 (with a European model).

But publically we don't really have an answer to the "how low can you go question" I suppose something like 12 or 13 would be a good min at some point in the future. But thats impractical for now, so no use worrying about it.

Comment

• but then arent you discriminating against 11 year olds ??? seems there has to be aline somewhere and whislt i think your 21 yrs of age for drinking are sadly wrong, i wouldnt want to give open slather to 16 yr olds either.

i think perhpas the debate you should argue is what age are we no longer youth but an adult, i feel 17 is a good age, let all above 17 vite , drink, join army, get adult wages etc... do adult time for aduklt crimes too....

seems weird thast in this coutnry a youth can kill aqn adult and get away with it but not vice versa..

Comment

Working...
                                X