Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triple post
    Last edited by Az; October 29, 2003, 09:41.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

• D.p
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Double post between 15 minutes?
        Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• Originally posted by Kramerman
          Brrrrrr.... it looks cold... cold and European. How do yall cope with those narrow ass streets? I could maybe fit one Suburban down that street at at time It like a typical US alleyway
          Actually that was taken 4 weeks ago and it wasnt that cold at the time, maybe something like 10-13 C. I'm a bit of an insomniac so I thought to do somethig useful and went out for a walk around midnight. I live in the city centre so itwasnt so long walk to the monuments and the "old city where that picture is taken from. It's the oldest part of modern Helsinki and the bildings date back to late 18th and 19th centuries.
          "Wow thats old" - I know, but its old considering that the city was mainly built in mid 19th century.

Anyway that street is quite narrow and its closed from vehicles. It's like an alley, yeah. Most of our streets are wide enough to even fit 2 american SUV passing by at the same time
          We also have some 6 lane freeways...erm somewhere here

- Paul Valery

Comment

• Double post between 15 minutes?

That's another little trick to raise post count
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• You see?
              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• CAN YOU SEE IT?

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• lol, you bastard

- Paul Valery

Comment

• You should hope Ming or rah doesn't come over here, Jack... But people: Where is the PICTURES???
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Pictures...you want pictures?

Here's a recent one of my son:
                      Attached Files
                      Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

• Hes grown bigger, hasn't he? Really cute pic.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Yup...he's grown. He is just starting to walk now, so we're in the process of moving everything out of his (extended) reach.
                          Attached Files
                          Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

• how about moving that airport out of there?
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

• I'd recommend to do something with the video tapes, CD's and DVD's... For a start.

Comment

• Heres a bad picture of part of Downtown Austin from my 12th story dorm room. you can just barely see the very top of the texas capital building behind that office building on the left, and most of its west wing is exposed to that buildings right. The Texas capital was modeled after the US capital, but the texas capital was purposfully made just a bit bigger in order to satisfy the texans' ego
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Kramerman; October 29, 2003, 18:10.
                                "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                                - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                                Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X