Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell, who doesn't?
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• EDIT: Ooops... Didn't mean to reply to this thread.
      XBox Live: VovanSim
      xbox.com (login required)
      Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
      Spore page

Comment

• Kman - if that shirtless one of you is what you look like in RL - yer a fox. Or else the guy in the pic is.

Maybe you're EN's karmic double - I hear he's into flying light aircraft.

I skated at a pool with a guy named Tony Alva once, but he was a whole lot older than that pic looks. That pic looks sorta like Jesus' library card.
        -30-

Comment

• Originally posted by st_swithin
          Kman - if that shirtless one of you is what you look like in RL - yer a fox. Or else the guy in the pic is.
          naw, all pictures I have posted thus far have been with my shirt on, because I do not wish to advertise my pale, skinny, hairy body...
          "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
          - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
          Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• Whatever. It works for Ed Norton.

You could always wax and exercise more if it bothers you, though.

I feel like Ted Kennedy - where am I? Where are my pants?
            -30-

Comment

• I skated at a pool with a guy named Tony Alva once, but he was a whole lot older than that pic looks. That pic looks sorta like Jesus' library card.

If this was in reference to my pic, then I guess I'm going to have to accept it, my 'nick' at the time was in fact jezus..(NOT chosen by me though.).
              i wouldn't really mind if I could do that water into wine trick but allas, even after all these years I still haven't been able to pull it off.
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Whereas wine to water is a relatively easy trick, especially if you're wearing a Fremen-made stillsuit.
                -30-

Comment

• Originally posted by st_swithin
                  Whatever. It works for Ed Norton.

You could always wax and exercise more if it bothers you, though.

I feel like Ted Kennedy - where am I? Where are my pants?
                  it doesnt bother me. i do exercise and waxing would kill my pride. ill just keep my shirt on
                  Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• Hey it's me and my haircut:

Comment

• That's my solution too.

You're lucky you're not a girl - we got underarms, legs and bikini lines to worry about. Although being skinny is easier than being fat. I read in Cosmo once: "Remember, it's easier to take off a sweater than 10 lbs."
                      -30-

Comment

• My rank is C/4c, which stands for Cadet 4th class - I am the lowest rung of air force puke.

Basically, a private?
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

• even lower, probably. im the same thing as a midshipmen or a cadet at the airforce academy or west point, but as a freshmen

Comment

• Originally posted by MattH
                            No, but you've gotta admit there's a strong resemblance...
                            Who would ever mistake you for me?

-30-

Comment

• Originally posted by MattH

A what game?
                              means you have to be 30 ++ to swim !!!!!
                              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by Kramerman
                                even lower, probably. im the same thing as a midshipman or a cadet at the airforce academy or west point, but as a freshmen
                                Does that mean that you're scum of the earth, and people of all ranks get to abuse you?
                                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                                X