Clear All

• Hey Raz,

Got a job with your name on it...

Potassium wants a Fan Club thread...
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Potassium
      ^^^ Unless you're one of those crazy people that can grow a beard in less than a fortnight. One of my exs could do it. It was crazy.

And why do I get the feeling there should be some kind of fan club thread so this one doesn't get cluttered to hell?
      thread!!! geez i might make a whole website ..!@!!!

wonders when K is going to think enough is enough !!!

goes hides in his corner. but hope for some more pics
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• ^^^ Unless you're one of those crazy people that can grow a beard in less than a fortnight. One of my exs could do it. It was crazy.
        Yup. Ain't no thang.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Here is another fun one. Fresh from this afternoon. Its Times Square in NYC.
          Attached Files

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Keep up the good work... just don't sucked into the glamour of being put on television. You're there because of all the hard, thankless work you've done up until now. If you stop doing the sh*twork that got you on tv in the first place, the networks will grow tired of you and move on to the next story.

jon.
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• I like how the picture of encycleopedias behind you gives an aura of intellectualism to your broadcast.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben
                I like how the picture of encycleopedias behind you gives an aura of intellectualism to your broadcast.
                I would slip in a Hustler magazine there just to see if I could get away with it.

Comment

• Or a 'Poly banner.
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP
                    Here is another fun one. Fresh from this afternoon. Its Times Square in NYC.
                    It doesn't look like you
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor

It doesn't look like you
                      Is this any better?
                      Attached Files

Comment

• btw, did the clothes work together? I really have no sense of what goes together or not. I need a woman to pick out clothes for me before I do important stuff.

Comment

• Go to the OT, plenty of, hmm, women there..

The tie isn't straight though.
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• The "yellow tie on blue shirt" thing is pretty much a staple of business types these days. The coat looks alright, I think.
                            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Your posture, like your tie, is askew. The lapels look wide. Those colors wash out your face. But, wait; you're a guy. Who cares??

Can't you ask your producer??

Monk (pondering the Age of Style over Content)
                              so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

• Heh, I don't have a producer, I was the guest not the host.

And if yellow on blue is what all the business types do, then its good enough for me. My white shirt was dirty so I improvised. I've only got one suit though. Clothes suck.

Next time I'm on TV, i'm just gonna wear shorts and a t-shirt. Or, heh, where a shirt, tie and jacket with shorts underneath. The camera only goes chest up, no one would ever know. That'd rock

Comment

Working...
                                X