No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasn't it removed to prevent people from being scared away from this thread?
    I agree with Kramerman.
    American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
    I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
    Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
    XGalaga.

Comment

• Uohhhhh... the horror!
      cIV list: cheats
      Now watch this drive!

Comment

• That looks scary!
        *hides behind the nearest person*
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Me and a friend of mine, picture taken this summer:
          Attached Files
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• No it's not me.

But it's good to pass off as me for just the reason of scaring people off.

Comment

• Btw, I wanted to thank Trip for clearing out what is this on his avatar. I was thinking in a totally different direction, though.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecthelion
                nice pic, Iain

Diss, post some from that meeting, you look ALRIGHT man!!
                I will if Oerdin ever posts the pictures he took. (I have some pictures I took with my digital camera in front of my computer higher in this thread).

But my camera CF card lost all the pictures of the poly meet

We need to organize another one . More people need to come to Las Vegas dammit

Comment

• We got some proper pics taken at our last gig.

Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                  Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

• Proper? I can't see anything!
                    cIV list: cheats
                    Now watch this drive!

Comment

• Maybe that's what he means by proper.
                      American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                      I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                      Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                      XGalaga.

Comment

• i'll post this one here too.
                        Attached Files
                        "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                        - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

• Originally posted by MattH
                          Proper? I can't see anything!
                          See, the best pics of me ever.
                          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

• @Krux

Comment

• Attached Files
                              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Attached Files
                                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
                                X