Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You look really ginger in that picture
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• He looks very british...
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Looks like he should have an ASBO more like
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• I would run from that guy if I met him in a dark alley.

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
            You look really ginger in that picture
            Originally posted by Zoid
            He looks very british...
            Isn't that one and the same?

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
              Looks like he should have an ASBO more like
              Indeed, we have to keep those chavs down...
              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• I tried posting a picture on my profile, but since that feature seems to have been abandoned by the mods some months back, here it is:

Comment

• Elven ears
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• How do you know I have ears (plural)?

Comment

• Wow! You have some pretty eyes Aeson (but you've probably heard that many times before).

EDIT: typo
                      Last edited by Wittlich; April 11, 2008, 02:10.
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Yeah, but he usually runs if it's from guys on teh internet.

Comment

• Thanks Wittlich. I work out my eyes a lot... look up, down, left, right. Just aerobics though, haven't tried any weight lifting.

DrSpike knows how I react from personal experience? *runs away*

Comment

• Well here's a picture of me in a suit looking my most professional. See, I scrub up well
                            Attached Files
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• I don't know how I managed to double post that...nm
                              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• Not bad - but not sure you are fully comfortable in the garb yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X