No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of people there, have they all come to watch the beached ship?
    Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

• yeah they have, been flocking in from hundreds of miles away since it 1st went aground... even in the worst of the storm they came...
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Anchor it...turn it into a bar...Call it the Shipwreck Bar and be done with it.
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• grrrrr
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Have they all come to watch it? Watch it do what?
            Pat, does it do tricks? Does it vault through hoops like a dolphin?
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• well the last ship that ran agound here, a few miles to the north (left of screen) was torn in two when they tried to remove it

1/2 of it is still there today sadly enough
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• I know. I saw it in the news. I was making a joke at bongo, asking if the people were watching it.
                I'd go see it. I wouldn't watch it. What I meant, watch it do what?
                Ships are huge. First time I saw one, as I was coming around a curve in the road, I liked to have crapped.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• phone picture at UNO's chicago grill in Florida. color added.
                  kids 5 2 and 4.
                  we didnt take many pictures at disneyworld itself, but once they are developed i will post some.

EDIT: i am the one in the middle, btw.

Comment

• Thanks, that saves us the trouble guessing...
                    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Yeah. I'd never recognize you on my own.
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• some people look totally different in certain pictures. i see myself so much that i can't tell if i look different or not. i mean, i could have posted a picture of my siblings without myself in it and you could mistake one of them for me. so i figured i'd just clarify

Comment

• i got kinda tan
                          oh and i covered the cleavage
                          AND i guess i get a lot of free hats, cuz i found it on a ride[[space mountain]] and it still had the tag. i checked for dandriff and lice and it was clean! people shouldn't be so careless with their belongings

also, disneyworld stores are the easiest to steal from. hands down. i don't think they have any cameras.. just those guys in cop uniforms walkin around. not that i stole anything. just pointing it out.

Comment

• err yes, I noticed certain areas were covered. but I'm a gentleman and would never look there.

Comment

• oh i kno nooo one here would look. i just covered it so i would not get in trouble for boy trolling

Comment

• b etor

when did you visit orlando?

Comment

Working...
                                X