Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nikolai

There are too many Japs and other perverts on the net.
    @ ethnic slurs
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva

@ ethnic slurs
      We should all listen to the advice of the Great Lord Shiva, intolerance is something that should soil the very fabric of our soul, and even though I have faith you didnt mean it as such, we should allways be on the up and up about insulting anyone or any people groups

/me hopes all will hear this message and to remember Staff Members as well when coming to insulting and people groups
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• since i editted out the other one, i think i will post one i took a few weeks ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by b etor
          since i editted out the other one, i think i will post one i took a few weeks ago.
          Much better young lady

The other one, well, one could almost hear some of the posters palpitating, almost
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• oh. well then. no more pocket protector pictures.

Comment

• Is that braces? And in multiple colours too?
              Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

• yes
                i got them on in october. i get them off in february. they're supposed to correct my TMJ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

We should all listen to the advice of the Great Lord Shiva, intolerance is something that should soil the very fabric of our soul, and even though I have faith you didnt mean it as such, we should allways be on the up and up about insulting anyone or any people groups

* Grandpa Troll hopes all will hear this message and to remember Staff Members as well when coming to insulting and people groups
                  Ethnic slur? Isn't "Japs" the short name for Japanese in English? It was meant as a lighthearted kick to the stereotype Japanese, you know the stereotype you get from manga and such. I figured everyone would understand that...
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Anyway, I apologize if any took offence by my joke, that was never the intention.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai

Ethnic slur? Isn't "Japs" the short name for Japanese in English?
                      No, it's a derogatory term for them. Obviously, this isn't well known in Norway, so you are excused.
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• That post certainly raised my eyebrows too, but it's clear from Nikolai's previous posts and general forum persona that it is just a miscommunication.

However, I don't really agree with Nikolai or Gramps about betor's pic. Nikolai himself has posted worse from his 'Christian Camps'.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva

No, it's a derogatory term for them. Obviously, this isn't well known in Norway, so you are excused.
                          this is interesting...

so what short name would you suggest?
                          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• I don't think japs is a derogatory term. If he'd said chink or gook is another matter, but he didn't. But I guess it's all a matter of perception...
                            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoid
                              I don't think japs is a derogatory term. If he'd said chink or gook is another matter, but he didn't. But I guess it's all a matter of perception...
                              yes indeed
                              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoid
                                I don't think japs is a derogatory term. If he'd said chink or gook is another matter, but he didn't. But I guess it's all a matter of perception...
                                No, it definitely is derogatory.

Comment

Working...
                                X