No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be fair, ís does look a whole lot younger on the group pic than on the other two.

Asmodean
    Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

• You're 18 iskallin? Wow. I guess you still can get the bus drivers to think you're younger than 16 and thus get a children's ticket.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• If he told me he's 8, I'd believe that.
        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
        Middle East!

Comment

• I got a new camera today. Nikon d80(awesome). Since I am sick today I couldnt go anywere to take pictures.
          So I just stayed inside and took a self portrait.

Good that you are enjoying yourselfs over the group photo I guess that's what you get when you post rubbish pics

When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

• I bought the Nikon D50 last year and it's bloody excellent!!

Unfortunately, I haven't had many inspirational outings on which to use it but when I go travelling again it'll get well used.
            Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
            Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Yep those japanese cnuts sure know how to put together a decent camera
              Its such a shame that I've done my travelling in New Zealand already , then I only had my crappy old camera.
              When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

• Originally posted by ískallin
                I got a new camera today. Nikon d80(awesome). Since I am sick today I couldnt go anywere to take pictures.
                So I just stayed inside and took a self portrait.

Good that you are enjoying yourselfs over the group photo I guess that's what you get when you post rubbish pics

Errr, iskallin, your army nurses neglected to take the shrapnel out from above your eye from when you stepped on that mine in Iraq
                So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• they forgot to put the face back from the pieces too
                  Middle East!

Comment

• Gibsie was only going to join us for one, he ended up til closing time. Poor guy.

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Who is the Suzy Biscuit?
                      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• me
                        Attached Files
                        Middle East!

Comment

• Heresson is the Suzy Biscuit?
                          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• He wishes!
                            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• wtf is Suzy Biscuit?
                              Middle East!

Comment

• That question popped my mind too.
                                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                                X