No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of the roadways cut out of Granite, oh I miss Maine sometimes..sometimes
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• another of me standing beside the granite mounds
      Attached Files

Comment

• and of course in Maine you have to watch out for Moose. The Moose in Maine average 2500 pounds and upwards to 3500 pounds, about 7+ feet in height
        Attached Files

Comment

• Thanks to my military training I became an expert at survival and camouflage.

Why this Moose never even suspected I was there, standing in his path.

Lucky for him I didnt have my survival knife on me or steaks ala Moose that night for sure
          Attached Files

Comment

• me and the greatest man on earth my dad Emery 78 years young. A cancer survivor, words cannot express how grateful I am for all this man has taught me and for the opportunity to sit with him and well, him not smacking me for being a reyard as i was when i got kicked out of the house at 15

The lessons he taught sunk in, just took some time
            Attached Files

Comment

• me saving my Dad from a Carnivourous Lobster type crustacion
              Attached Files

Comment

• Steak and Lobster I demand more Steak and Lobster
                Attached Files

Comment

• Preparing to devour a 1.5 pounder, lots of work and they are delicious but ya really need several to fill a Big ole belley full
                  Attached Files

Comment

• me and Dad in front of the Bangor Civic Center with the Statue of Paul Bunyon..although he just made a guest appearance in Maine back when he was employed in the woods.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Well, hope you enjoyed them

Have a blessed day

Grandpa Troll

Comment

• Thanks for sharing these pictures with us...

You're dad seems to be a good man!
                        bleh

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                          and of course in Maine you have to watch out for Moose. The Moose in Maine average 2500 pounds and upwards to 3500 pounds, about 7+ feet in height
                          Whoah! Nice reminder that there are still places in this country where driving an SUV doesn't make you a poseur...
                          Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rommel2D

Whoah! Nice reminder that there are still places in this country where driving an SUV doesn't make you a poseur...
                            lol..I remember growing up near the Quebec border in the 1960's an SUV was a snowmobile back then because of so much snow..

everyone had a pickup or Ford Bronco (the older smaller versions not the big one today) but not because they were cool or hip but because of a necessity to travel

@ cronos_qc he is and glad we made amens some years back so we can enjoy life together

Comment

• I just looked at every picture in this thread. My head hurts.
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Grandpa Troll the tagger !

how come there is never a statue of a moose turd pie ?
                                anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Working...
                                X