No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh shut up. I'm sitting in a cold and snowy country mind you. Or, today it's sunny, but dead cold anyways.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• I´ll take a snowy barbecue anyday, as long as the sun is shining. You don´t feel like "gÃ¥ pÃ¥ tur" Nikolai?
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• It's cold outside and I'm having a cold inside. And besides I'm not much of a "turmenneske". Although when I first get out it can be pretty fine... But right now I just want to have the spring coming.

Once I lived in Lillehammer right in the cold midth of Norwegian civilization, and then I was used to cold weather. Now I've lived in Bergen for 11 years, and isn't that used to it anymore... So when I came to Trondheim this year(one year off from Bergen to go on "folkehøyskole"), I got some problems adjusting one could say...
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Is it such a difference between Lillehammer/Trondheim and Bergen? Everytime I visit Oslo in the winter it´s cold as hell...

Comment

• Let's see... In Lillehammer you'll have loads of snow and temperatures down to -20 at the worst. In Bergen you'll have little snow, most of the time none, and temperatures more or less never below -5. Quite often you'll see the temperatures be more like +3. In Trondheim I haven't been much yet, only this winter, but so far there have been a situatiuon more like right in the middle of these two. In Oslo... Well, they tend to complain much over there, but really it's not as bad as most other places in the country.

Comment

• But hey! There's almost no pics on this page! Here's a pic taken by yours truly during the winter 2004, the guy standing in the middle is my best friend.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Heh, when I did my military service we had a guy from Gällivare (northern Lappland) in our platoon, and he said that he hadn´t been so cold in his life. Because of the wet cold here, compared to the dry cold he was used to from home. Granted it was a really cold winter and it´s not fun sleeping in tents in -18C, but in northern Lappland it often gets -30 - -35C...

Beautiful pic btw

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                  But hey! There's almost no pics on this page! Here's a pic taken by yours truly during the winter 2004, the guy standing in the middle is my best friend.
                  awesome
                  Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                    the guy standing in the middle is my best friend.
                    And who is the guy on the left?
                    So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                    Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• What guy? Are you drunk, Aqualung?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg
                        What guy? Are you drunk, Aqualung?
                        Sorry, was my sarcasm too......obscure?.....subtle?
                        So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                        Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg
                          Heh, when I did my military service we had a guy from Gällivare (northern Lappland) in our platoon, and he said that he hadn´t been so cold in his life. Because of the wet cold here, compared to the dry cold he was used to from home. Granted it was a really cold winter and it´s not fun sleeping in tents in -18C, but in northern Lappland it often gets -30 - -35C...

Beautiful pic btw
                          Thanks. Hehe, well the climate in Bergen is much more wet than in Lillehammer, and -5 in Bergen is colder than -5 in Lillehammer, but no more than -10 I'd estimate. And as said, it's seldom it's that cold. Most of the time it's above or around zero.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aqualung71

Sorry, was my sarcasm too......obscure?.....subtle?
                            I must have missed something too.

Comment

• For Dauphin, a pic of a nice exotic tart
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Zoid; January 17, 2006, 12:19.

Comment

• Which looks curiously like the one he enjoyed last weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X