Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DrSpike
    The one in the middle looks like she could use a fork.
    Using a fork on a hamburger?
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Some pics from christmas. I had to take a looong walk on christmas eve, there´s only so much singing, christmas songs and holiday frenzied children one can stand...

The old intake to the Hojum powerstation.
      Attached Files
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Sometimes you manage to get nice pics with this crappy camera too...
        Attached Files

Comment

• Big wheels keep on turnin´...
          Attached Files

Comment

• Every year we complain about the absurd amount of food, and every year it´s the same...
            Attached Files

Comment

• More food...
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai

Yeah, but look at the faces. And look at the pointing finger of the girl on the left.
                What, you mean there´s a hidden forker?

Comment

• I mean that something is fishy there.
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Damn these #$&% cut-price subscriptions!!

Sure, sure, they say - only a few dollars every month. What they don't say is how all the good bits are only for 'premium' subscribers. Thanks for your input, but our loyal wide-screen customers will always receive a little somethin' extra
                    Attached Files
                    I don't know what I am - Pekka

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
                      I had the pleasure of drinks at the Offices of Skanky Burns Limited...
                      And a fun night that was too. Even with the excessive walking we had to do.
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Well, I went on holidays to Western Australia (a state that is basically 1/3rd the size of the whole country) for two weeks. First stop was at a pub.
                        Attached Files
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• While we were there, we saw kangaroos!
                          Attached Files

Comment

• There is a place called London Court in Perth that, well, I'll show you a picture and let you work out why it has that name.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• And finally, a picture of anGel and I.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• It's me with a U$S 9,000 guitar (McNaught hand made)

Is not as beauty as a PRS, but... ¡what a guitar!
                                Attached Files
                                Cuando un dedo señala la luna, los tontos miran el dedo. (del Mayo francés)

Comment

Working...
                                X