Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nikolai
    Another old pic from 2001. Note that I have two visible hands!
    Look! No hands!

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
      ... but, nah, she's not mine. She did take an instant liking to me though. She snuggled right in and did that normal cat marking territory ritual. Started at my neck and went right up that side of my face. It was very wet.
      But it would be a ***** to have in the house I suppose. Sharpening its claws on the sofa and I don´t even want to imagine the size of the litter box
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
        ... but, nah, she's not mine. She did take an instant liking to me though. She snuggled right in and did that normal cat marking territory ritual. Started at my neck and went right up that side of my face. It was very wet.
        She peed on your face?

Comment

• anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• Dr. Spike strikes again
            Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Spike...

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Careful Nikolai, DrSpike could work that back to you somehow

Comment

• I'm sure he can, he seems good at making non-existing connections.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• yes, except for the fork-hand thing you have going in every picture. I have to agree with Spikie there. You are one slick dude.

Comment

• /me runs to hyperdictionary.com to find out what "slick" means, prepared to see that it could mean something bad...

Comment

• Definition:

1. [n] a trowel used to make a surface slick
                          2. [n] a slippery smoothness; "he could feel the slickness of the tiller"
                          3. [n] a magazine printed on good quality paper
                          4. [adj] marked by skill in deception; "cunning men often pass for wise"; "deep political machinations"; "a foxy scheme"; "a slick evasive answer"; "sly as a fox"; "tricky Dick"; "a wily old attorney"
                          5. [adj] having only superficial plausibility; "glib promises"; "a slick commercial"
                          6. [adj] made slick by e.g. ice or grease; "sidewalks slick with ice"; "roads are slickest when rain has just started and hasn't had time to wash away the oil"
                          7. [adj] having a smooth, gleaming surface; "glossy auburn hair"; "satiny gardenia petals"; "sleek black fur"; "silken eyelashes"; "silky skin"; "a silklike fabric"; "slick seals and otters"
                          8. [v] give a smooth and glossy appearance, as to one's hair
                          9. [v] make slick or smooth

-----------------------------------

I guess you mean #4?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                            I'm sure he can, he seems good at making non-existing connections.
                            If you paint bullseyes I have no choice but to aim at them.

Comment

• I find no definition for "bullseyes" on hyperdictionary.com, care to give me one so I know what you're talking of?

Comment

• Use the intranets...they are your friend.

The world's leading online dictionary: English definitions, synonyms, word origins, example sentences, word games, and more. A trusted authority for 25+ years!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X