No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man youve got a bigger nose than me, is that snowball stuck in your hat?

Rommel, nice jump suit , do you get guys trying to hit balls at you guys just for laughs?
    Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

• That "snowball" seems like one of these "balls" that is usual on children's caps for use in winter(don't remember the name for it.).
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Is that a real nose? I think not.
        Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• Considering his location, it's not impossible.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• It is MY nose!
            Civ2 "Great Library Index": direct download, Apolyton attachment

Comment

• Indeed it is. But I think Shogun Gunner wants it. Jealusy you know...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                That "snowball" seems like one of these "balls" that is usual on children's caps for use in winter(don't remember the name for it.).
                Just because his fork skills aren't up to your level there's no need to make fun.

Comment

• again the fork makes the appearance....

Okay, my apologies if that is really your nose. I meant no disrespect. But to clarify one thing.... no, I'm not jealous and I don't want that nose, Nikolai.
                  Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• Originally posted by Snotty
                    Rommel, nice jump suit , do you get guys trying to hit balls at you guys just for laughs?
                    Why do you think mine is stuffed full of towels...?
                    Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• Yet another picture from "Nikolai's Christian Girls Dating Service"(tm):

Comment

Yet another picture from "Nikolai's Christian Girls Dating Service"(tm):

Nice teeth on the left - her dad must be a dentist.
                        So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                        Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• Looking at those expressions I wonder just how many forks Nikolai can operate at once.

Comment

• That is a secret best to not be known.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aqualung71
                              Nice teeth on the left - her dad must be a dentist.
                              She probably uses Colgate.

Comment

That is a secret best to not be known.
                                You are worried that people may abuse the ancient and venerable art of the fork? Very wise.

Comment

Working...
                                X