• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You've got similar noses, teeth and chins
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Comment

• Must be a coincidence, mostly. My mother's grand-something and her father's grand-something were cousins.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
        Me and a distant relative of mine, this New Year's Eve. On a camp, as "always".
        Is it a European thing to 'camp' in ties and evening dresses? You should share your survival skills with Skanky.
        Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• Nikolai,

Do you have a whole entire album dedicated to pictures of you with beautiful women -- always in the same setting of a dinner... you with a beautiful young lady, both wearing formal wear?

I'm beginning to think that your family is an upper class, independently wealthy family -- and you just go on the party circuit for weeks at a time.

Christian Camp = Invitiation Only Celebrity Parties

note the lack of a "fork joke" this time
          Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• No, not such a camp! It's like this: F.ex. 100 youth and a few leaders visit a place(read: house and such.) and do things together for a few days. That's the easy and simple explanation at least.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Originally posted by Shogun Gunner
              Nikolai,

Do you have a whole entire album dedicated to pictures of you with beautiful women -- always in the same setting of a dinner... you with a beautiful young lady, both wearing formal wear?

I'm beginning to think that your family is an upper class, independently wealthy family -- and you just go on the party circuit for weeks at a time.

There are lots of beautiful girls in Bergen, that's why. And upper class? No, I don't think so. More like middle class I guess. Not that there are much of any distinct classes in Norway though.

Comment

Nikolai,

I'll fix that.

And the young lady invariably has a surprised expression and Nikolai's hand is never in sight.

Comment

• I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Thanks for doing the dirty work for me Doc.

Or is it Nikolai that's doing the dirty work Keep those pictures coming!

Comment

Lemme put it this way... His dad is a TV-host in a show called "do you wanna be a millionaire", I don't exactly believe they are poor.

However, from what my sis told me all kinda straight-edge youngsters go to these "camps" or whatnot. She says we shouldn't worry about her when shes there, even though they went to Karmoy once... (Norway's answer to Twin Peaks) But I guess their campleaders made sure they didn't mess around with murderes and druggies. I think these camps are harmless compared to what I did in that age.
                      My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• One thing is to host a show, another thing is to have so much money. He does earn good compared to some other jobs, but he could have earned much more if he had worked freelance. We're not super rich, but of course, we are not poor either. Middle class.

Comment

• good reply mate
                          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Who cares about the money -- look at the nice girls you are meeting All of Apolyton awaits your next portrait photo with another lady at dinner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
                              good reply mate
                              Thanks.

Originally popsted by Shogun Gunner
                              Who cares about the money -- look at the nice girls you are meeting All of Apolyton awaits your next portrait photo with another lady at dinner.
                              Who knows, who knows. I have a few pics from the same camp, but the other dinner pics are not with me on. And I'm sure you want to see me the most.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePlagueRat

Lemme put it this way... His dad is a TV-host in a show called "do you wanna be a millionaire", I don't exactly believe they are poor.
                                Nice, cool job.

The expression on the young ladies' faces may result from Nikolai explaining how rich he is.

Comment

Working...
                                X