Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
    What are you using on your hair Fez? It looks like wallpaper paste or glue...don't clunk it up so much, you look like Medusa
    Camera doesn't do justice.

Oh well.

The spikes are actually very fine.. and very well done. I use hair glue, qualified and non-lead based. So joncha, don't be a ****ing dumbass.

(Also let me explain the colors, I am half italian, so green and red were fitting colors. I didn't want to do white for obvious reasons lol)
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• What??? the one natural product????
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Originally posted by alva
        What??? the one natural product????
        You don't believe me? Well believe me.
        Attached Files
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• I got another one for you guys.. but you may kick my ass for this one:

Last one, I promise.

Comment

• You are a colourful chap
            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo
              Last one, I promise.
              ...why do I get the feeling it won't be the last one.

If you don't stop soon, I may have to spa... er, post my picture alot to counter-balance the thread.
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
                You are a colourful chap
                I'm trying to make my life more colorful.

Come on joncha, post your pic.

Comment

• Alright... you asked for it. Here's a mugshot for ye.
                  Attached Files
                  ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha
                    Alright... you asked for it. Here's a mugshot for ye.
                    Come on man.. we got out of the 70s about thirty years ago.

Comment

• I thought you liked That 70s Show, Fez.

Comment

• well there is great contrast in the two photos
                        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha
                          I thought you liked That 70s Show, Fez.
                          Fez is cute... but your hair isn't.

and why is it your photo is kinda dull looking, and mine so bright and colorful?

Comment

• What an expression and pose there Fez, you look like a homo Count Dracula.
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Look I'm a member of the Black Bloc!

...or a Ninja!

Either way, don't I look bad ass?
                              Attached Files
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Don't I qualify for my own fan club? :roar:
                                Attached Files
                                Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Working...
                                X