No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn your typing starting to fail !!!!
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Um hm. That was Tiger.
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Methinks mommy needs more away-from-the-kids time. It happens to everyone.

Monk
        so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

• i so glad my kids grown big enough to actualylh ave there own computer now... no more sitting on my lap trying to type...
          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• no more photos of Fez please
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloody Monk
                Methinks mommy needs more away-from-the-kids time. It happens to everyone.

Monk
                What can I do? I'm simply too cute that she couldn't get away from me.

KoKo
                Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Yes, Koko, you are cute AND quite precocious. When did you first realize you had your Mom baby-whipped??

Monk
                  so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

• What are you using on your hair Fez? It looks like wallpaper paste or glue...don't clunk it up so much, you look like Medusa
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• I think it must be a lead-based paint. That would explain a lot, anyway.
                      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Hmmm, looks like he sneazed(sp?) and then went through his hair?
                        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• ouch... bloody good nostril action to get that far though
                          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• His hair is christmasie.
                            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• No offense, Fez, but it's not Xmas season yet.
                              Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Easter egg dye gone awry?
                                Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Working...
                                X