No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got my pictures taken with my mom, dad, grandma and tiger.

[Edit] I was ordered to take this picture out. Guess who doesn't want to be seen.

Koko
    Last edited by Snowflake; March 26, 2004, 01:21.
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• But mom and dad were not very happy because they are too old. And I'm not sure if Tiger is entirely happy too.
      Attached Files
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• But I really like Grandma.
        Attached Files

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by Potassium
          Whoahoahaoh, new pictures. Amazing, says I!

Yours truly
          wiggle that butt !!!!!!

GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Re: Cops are Dummies.

Originally posted by OzzyKP
            Check this out, I just took it an hour ago. The stupid cops in the area figured they could freak people out by parking a police car near an intersection with a dummy in it dressed up as an officer. Trying to get people to make a full stop at that 4 way stop I guess. Well this driver wasn't fooled, I thought it was damn funny, so I took a few pictures.
            That's hilarious. Dumb cops.. always up to something devious...

Damn commies get hold of my hair...

Argh... lol
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• The stupid cops in the area figured they could freak people out by parking a police car near an intersection with a dummy in it dressed up as an officer....the stupid car was gone
              It was stolen

anyway here is yours truly, a little tired and not wearing makeup...

taken with my samsung mobile telephone, my preciouss...

hmm, changing the format seems I have to repost...
              Last edited by LzPrst; March 28, 2004, 00:32.
              Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

• here we go again, it seems my phone takes pics in .bmp silly sod...
                Attached Files
                Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

• where more makeup next time

Comment

• Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• hav e we scared darling K away !!!!! ?????????

Comment

• We?
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by HongHu
                          I just got my pictures taken with my mom, dad, grandma and tiger.

[Edit] I was ordered to take this picture out. Guess who doesn't want to be seen.

Koko

Hmm... daddy ? Assuming that you are mom.
                          My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• I signed my name as "KoKo" didn't I? So I couldn't be the mom. I'm the baby.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• You type quite well.
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Mommy taught me well.

I started to participate in MSN chat about a year ago. Everybody feared that mommy had become crazy like tass did at the time.

kkkhg ki hhhhhhhh

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                                X