No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow -- Frozzy's avatar looks way cool.

I like it.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBaggins
      Out of curiousity, will this thread ever be closed? If I'd have known it was the eternal thread, I wouldn't have posted in it.
      Ask Ming to delete your posts. [to self]He's a very obliging fellow when you know his darker secrets..[/to self]
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Hehe Skanks, I shaved my hair on the side once too (didn't colour it though )

My (then to be ) girlfriend was no to happy about though

And don't do your hair in a pony tail, what's the point of having long hair if you are going you're doing a pony-tail?
        (actually I started doing pony-tails when I got fed up having long hair )
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Originally posted by DataAeolus
          Potassium - Whoa. At least we know you're a normal young woman . Did I see beanie babies? Hey you have that cool LOTR poster. I have been meaning to buy that one but never got around to it. And this was way before the movies. Isn't that a slinky hanging on your doorknob?
          It's a plush monkey with velcro hands. I couldn't think of anywhere else to put him, so he hung on my door.

And yeah, those were Beanie Babies. I have ~200 plushies and beanies and stuff. Though only about 50 of them lived outside of boxes, due to lack of space.
          Titans, GO!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBaggins
            Out of curiousity, will this thread ever be closed? If I'd have known it was the eternal thread, I wouldn't have posted in it.
            Closed or open, all your posts are here for all eternity.

Comment

• Is that Peyton Manning eclipsing the sun in Frozzy's avatar???

*looks again*
              Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• Although if the thread is still open you can at least delete your post's contents.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

• hmmm potassium posted but didnt put up any more pics
                    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• ah, if you've seen one pic of her you've seen 'em all.

/reverse psychology mode
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben
                        ah, if you've seen one pic of her you've seen 'em all.

/reverse psychology mode

ah yes...

but so many differnet angles, differnet poses, different clothing.

wheres the beach bikini pics
                        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Oh, I see where your going now Rasputin...
                          My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePlagueRat
                            Oh, I see where your going now Rasputin...
                            To hell in a handbasket- I see you're willing to jump in...
                            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• I'm jumping boss..I'm jumping.
                              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben

To hell in a handbasket- I see you're willing to jump in...
                                Or maybe not...
                                My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X