X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was a great review.

Plomp

Comment

Big deal. He'll just have more time to screw someone's maid.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

But he can't tell us about it for 3 months
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Ban everyone else who's ever posted in the OT, delete the OT and archives, and Apolyton would be a site that could earn money.

Comment

Wiglaf's review was accepted in the contest and placed in the spotlight on our homepage: http://apolyton.net/content.php/825-...Gods-and-Kings

Then Wiglaf edited his review and placed new lines in it:

A serious mistake Plomp made was allowing me to edit this review post-publication, a privilege I will abuse here for the first time in this review by calling intrigue a very gay, and very stupid name for a very gay and very stupid mechanic.

Well, like Wiglaf said, he abused the system to alter his review, which was then removed b/c his edits were against the forum rules.
            Not in the last place b/c we do not accept it that something is being called 'very gay'. Apolyton has strict rules against discrimination/hate speach against homosexuals.

Other quotes from his edits(!) also made the post removable:
            In the case of the Mayans, this means the leader immediately assumes the blowjob position.

For the record Firaxis I do not need a blowjob everytime I catch someone spying on me. Like I said, low budget. The best part is, if you tell him to stop spying on you after you ejaculate all over him

The civ5 forums aren't the off topic. If off people tend to forget that we may'd better remove the special rules we made for the off topic.

To be honest, I thought that his attempt to fool us was funny. Post a review, get it published, and then edit it. Too bad that Wiglaf lacks the ability to be subtle in his joke. Too bad that his low taste on humour only consists of sex and blowjobs and gays. What he did could have been really funny if he would have done it in good taste and within the forum rules. But unfortunately all he could was edit it in such a way that getting his review removed was the only option.

I dare anybody in here to make a case for Apolyton to accept this kind of stuff in our on topic forums.
            As far as I remember everybody had input on the rules we made back then.
            If Wiglaf wants I am willing to let him back in the contest by placing back his ORIGINAL review. That's the one that's also featured on Apolyton's front page. Yes, it still is.
            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Wiggy is wigged out. Did you expect anything else? He's sick! Warped! Demented! I guess you could say he's representative of ACS O.T., but not Civ 5, as you pointed out.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I just now saw the call to boycott Civ 5. That's like calling for a boycott of egg plant or something. Broccoli.

Comment

Ban ****ing Ben for ****s sake.
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

What's he done now? You can't ban someone for expressing an opinion. So what's he done? There are others that I'd ban. By gawd, give me the authority for an hour and this place will be improved.

Comment

Working...
                    X