Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    Looking to get banned? One word: dickgirls
    Do you remember that one guy who got banned for composing a Petrarchan sonnet about MikeH's mother, then linking to a YouTube video of himself singing it to the tune of "habanera" from Carmen? Too bad Newgod doesn't have the skill to pull something like that off...
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

My favorite part of that video was the costuming
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Newgod View Post
        just remember that you said that friend because you dont know me i am not some just another regular troll, who do this for short time i have been doing so for 8 years, i have got many nicknames like extreme troll, pro troll, super troll spambot extreme etc there is good reasons behind that i can assure you that,,
        I've made a new friend! :warmfuzzyfeeling:

Comment

My favorite part of that video was the costuming
          It's been so long I don't recall all the details; how exactly did that dude dress?
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

it would appear that aahz may have found his long lost indian cousin.

apolyton. reuniting families.
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
              It's been so long I don't recall all the details; how exactly did that dude dress?
              For the first part of the video it looks like he's just dressed like a traditional Flamenco dancer, until he spins around and you see that the dress has no back and he's wearing assless chaps underneath. With a face painted on his ass cheeks. Then he starts dancing on his hands and pretending that his ass is his face. It's ****ing great.

Comment

yeah it was a classic apolyton moment and certainly banworthy, but i don't think anyone could match that.
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I was just reading his posts, and I like how he misspelled motherfucker.
                  John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                    I'm really not seeing why a banning is necessary here. Couldn't you just, y'know, not post here anymore?
                    That would require some sort of personal responsibility and thus won't be done.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
                      I was just reading his posts, and I like how he misspelled motherfucker.
                      No actually you did not get it it was motor *******.e.r thats was the right word

any ways if any of you garbage trunks in thi place think i give a ******* about what you find about me in other forums and post here then you automatically get added to the well you are wrong list of people in this world because if you see i am the one who told you about which other forums i am member of in the first place,,
                      anyways like i said i want to get banned and i will any a.s.s.hole who has a black a.s.s. cannot stop me see just because i am from india and you all are from western countries well mostly thats why you all are thinking that white is right and all but really speaking no ones gives a ******* about white extremeism they are gone, whites are the lame a.s.s m.o.t.h.e.r. *******.e.r.s in this world they just think just becoz thei skin color is white no matter what they do is right, hey i got an idea lets me fast forward to level 3 now thats is pron possting let see how long people here can neglect me
                      and yes if someone fantasize that they will have some revenge on my froum well just come along give me the traffic and then i will just ban you for 2 years see if you have what it takes to come back and troll after 2 years well i will get the traffic thats what i need and your troll posts and threads well they will be deleted just like that so comeon small d.i.c.k.s lets play see how long you can hold up
                      noone can win from me when i said i will get banned i will there is no stopping it
                      I am not banned, oh no still not

Comment

What a ***

Comment

hey why dont you all son of a b.i.t.c.h.s take a test tube fill it with water and put a stick in it then keep it in the freezer so it will become ice d.i.d.l.o then you can stove it in your a.s.s. oh wait you can do something else too take the ice d.i.d.l.o. and put some fuel in it and set it on fire then it will become fire and ice d.i.d.l.o. then you can stove it up your a.s.s.
                          or you can just take it with condom fill it with rocket collent and then wear like i give a *******. what you all do or dont,,
                          buy the way i have heard this is a privately owned forum and that its a preivlege to post here well you is the racist b.a.s.t.a.r.d. who own thi place i would like to chat with that P.I.G *******. eater,, after all all racists D.O.G.S should be beheadded and hanged thats the right thiing to do so i dont see how this one the owner should esacpe such just punishment

Comment

Shut up, ***

Comment

I am a P.i.m.p and i sell my mother and sister to other people for 10 dollers a day,
                              sad story brother, really sad

Comment

Originally posted by Newgod View Post
                                I am a *** and I suck dicks
                                Take it to a gay pride parade, ***

Comment

Working...
                                X