BAN ME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
    If you are not allowed to post in any section, how are you posting here?

Please come to the OT, you would fit right in!

JM
    That's what I was thinking. We can't lose such a valuable poster.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Someone told me that people like be are not brought but Sold
      Well they don’t know I am more worthy than all the treasured &Gold
      Remember the things that I say everything that I have Told
      And everything that you do is simply useless pointless and Old
      I told you to don’t bull**** me keep that in your pocket Fold
      Standing up against me is a extremely stupid step not Bold
      I am hotter than hell so I am absolutely impossible for you to Hold
      When I leave the place everyone lies on the ground still and Cold

You can do what ever you want bud after all it your Call
      But let me remind you that you cant win you will just Fall
      Does not matter how fast your are strong smart intelligent or Tall
      You are just like a small store I am like Wal-Mart super Mall
      You are very easily offended like girl you are soft as a straw Doll
      And I am like super reinforced ADIMENTIUM WALL

You think it will be easy with me no its not
      You were too busy finding flaws in other you have rot
      But its okay just bring out everything you have got
      Its wont be easy I am not some dumb easy to kill game bot
      And your biggest guns are useless against my sling shot
      I will just tear apart the strongest rope the tightest knot
      I can make it absolutely freezing or extremely hot
      new god I am the whole universe you are just a tiny dot

You fantasize about standing against me you think you can bud
      You think you have got what it take to do so you feel stud
      No you will just lose and fall down on the ground with a thud
      Because I have got over a trillion kills on my kill counter HUD
      You have no idea I have dark heart dark soul and even dark blood
      I will rise and consume all mankind just like a unstoppable dark flood

and well ********* is a newly started place yet is doing good that for sure and well i dont care how long it takes but i will get banned from here, no matter what you can stop me from getting banned
      I am not banned, oh no still not

Comment

Well, those are...mad dope rhymes, or whatever kids are saying these days. BTW, you can PM now. Please don't PM me, though, unless it's something substantive.
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Newgod,

You underestimate this forum's members if you do not think a few of them might decide to go and "check out" Togotudor, or hell maybe even some 3rd party "individuals" might pay a visit for lulz.

That is a huge rookie mistake you just made, and you would have gotten kicked off a REAL off-site invasion squad because of it. I've actually seen that happen once, before their server booted them offline.
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Newgod View Post
            i mean this is completely stupid i mean how can i harm someone who i dont know and who lives in another country i mean i cannot harm anyone online physically that not possible and i wont go to another country just to pinpoint identify and harm one person that will be a bigger stupid thing to do but anyways if that is what is needed i can do that

Felch i will break all your bones hang you with a pole and surgically put fine pipes into key locations in your body so that i can drain the most of the blood from your body and than i will take out your eyes heart and brain and i will preserve them so that they stay intact for a long time,,
            is that enough now can i get banned from here

They banned Ben for exactly what you reference. No one said it had to make sense.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
              Newgod,

You underestimate this forum's members if you do not think a few of them might decide to go and "check out" Togotudor, or hell maybe even some 3rd party "individuals" might pay a visit for lulz.

That is a huge rookie mistake you just made, and you would have gotten kicked off a REAL off-site invasion squad because of it. I've actually seen that happen once, before their server booted them offline.
              well if anyone comes to my place and troll then he has to face another very experienced extreme troll thats me i have been a troll for 8 years now so i dont think they can win from me and since i dont give a damn about someone who comes and try to troll in my place apart from the traffic they will generate in my place they wont make the slightest difference, in fact let you tell you somthing a team of 8 trolls did already tried somthing like this with my place well they just got banned and all their work removed noone in my community gives a ****,
              and you know what a mod of evony forums that acer5200 did joied my place to complain against me to my admin but he was so helpless he did not even posted anything in my forum untill now and i still got what i wanted from him
              so anyone who think who would give me place some traffic feel free to come by I will be watching and things gets real bad realfast with me around thats a fact, i am sure everyone knows how important traffic is for any forum is if anyone wants to come and join up mypalce and give my place traffic well welcome and even if you troll you will just lose because you will be banned for 2 years and i will see if you are good enough to come back after 2 years,now that is the real test my friend gettting banned for 2 years and then going back to troll after 2 years i have dont that lets see if you all can do it,,
              bring it on sweet girls i am not afarid
              Newgod
              Last edited by Newgod; November 3, 2011, 04:47.

Comment

I wont leave untill i am banned from this place that my friends is just absolutely sure, rest its on to your mods, if they ban me nice and easy then its good or i will hav to do some things her which are not in accordance with forum laws but then its them who force me to do this i mean why cant they ban me now its not a big deal
                Grow up and act like an adult.
                Oh, and you should probably learn how to spell as well.
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Women wealth wine was just never my Aim
                  That's okay, Newgod. We actually have a pretty vibrant gay community here.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                    Well i am a gay and i do accept that and well Newgod you are a living god i am just a gay loser who dont have a girlfriend, my parents are ashamed of me and my boss just kicks me all the time but i can do anything about it i am a loser i can only wish that i could be just 1 percent like you but i wont be able to i know because i am a gay and well mortals cannot fight gods i pray you Newgod please forgive me for my disrespect i am the gaylord you are Newgod
                    okay brother what ever you say

Comment

This place is really booooring and dead i mean there is no fun here even of someone wants to get banned from here the mods seems to be absolutely careless about this place and they dont come around the forum and check well i will get banned one way or the other if i have to break rules i will do it,as i did said nicely but noone listened to i have to go bad now and its your mods fault so dont blame me now

Comment

Is it a bannable offense if he propositions me via PM?
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                          Is it a bannable offense if he propositions me via PM?
                          just tell me what i have to do to get banned from this place i will do that well why make me do somthing why not ban me and get over this problem and everything will be nice and easy if you dont fullfill my wish things will only get worst in this place you dont want that do you its your job to take careof this place and i am someone who is clearly saying that i will create problems so its reason enough for me to ban somone

Comment

Looking forward to seeing the best you've got.

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower View Post
                              Looking forward to seeing the best you've got.
                              just remember that you said that friend because you dont know me i am not some just another regular troll, who do this for short time i have been doing so for 8 years, i have got many nicknames like extreme troll, pro troll, super troll spambot extreme etc there is good reasons behind that i can assure you that,,

Comment

This place is really booooring and dead i mean there is no fun here even of someone wants to get banned from here the mods seems to be absolutely careless about this place and they dont come around the forum and check well i will get banned one way or the other if i have to break rules i will do it,as i did said nicely but noone listened to i have to go bad now and its your mods fault so dont blame me now
                                Wait, so first they're authoritarian thugs, then they're careless?
                                1011 1100
                                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                                X