No announcement yet.

The New Apolyton Civilization Site - Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I myself lost about 1500 posts during the merge, so yes, that's very well possible.
    I'll look at the old server what your postcount was. right now it's down for maintenance (stupid The Planet) so I'll have to do it later.
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Confirmed, your poscount is now 3054 again.

Comment

• Did I loose anything? In that case, I demand a refund of 1......million....MILLION....dollars!
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• You have a postcount of 13800 on the settler4, Shall I reduce your postcount here to match with the settler4 again? Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

• No, you should take my initial post count on the new site, compare it to the post count on the old site, and make me some juicy offer I can't refuse.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• The offer is then to reduce it....

Comment

• In that case, I can't do anything but refuse.

Comment

• Thanks Robert!

Best wishes,

Carolus

Comment

Working...
                  X