My Username...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonderful. Thanks!

You know, this is the only password that was given to me randomly that I haven't ever changed. It's still the random set of letters/numbers I was given... wow... 10 years ago. I've had it memorized still all this time.
    Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Welcome home

Leave again and you will be forced to take the DL name of my choosing... uh, Penishead!
      Monkey!!!

Comment

That was a slow response...it's because you forgot to say the secret word "Panda". You'd have got lightning response then
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Mao View Post
          Wonderful. Thanks!

You know, this is the only password that was given to me randomly that I haven't ever changed. It's still the random set of letters/numbers I was given... wow... 10 years ago. I've had it memorized still all this time.
          That's sad.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I still use my original password... you couldn't guess it even if I told you what is was based on.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
            X