My Username...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Username...

So I know it's been a long time, but it seems that while I can log in under "Mao," I can't actually do anything (post replies, threads, look at anyone's profile, etc.). Is there something I missed with the new changes? Do I need to activate my profile again?
    Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Orange soda with extra ice, please.
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Bad Mao. No goats for you
      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Mao eh? Long time no see...
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I get the odd feeling that I may have posted in the wrong forum...
          Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Why?
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

There's a sticky thread in the OT about moderators, if you have a complaint.

It's interesting how werefox and Mao show up the in the search by name box and yet aren't on the member list. I blame the old regime.

Comment

Why blame the old regime...

You would think that somebody from the admin would have at least responded to this in three days
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post

You would think that somebody from the admin would have at least responded to this in three days
                  I have seen a multitude of things that were positives from the "Old Regime"

The new folks just need to find their niche' in handling things
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

The new regime is looking into it.
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post

Old account not working = old regime's fault

New regime unresponsive = Ozzy's fault

Spoiler:
                      Oh wait I need to suck up to Ozzy now that he's all powerful.

Um... three days response time is blazing fast. The new regime has more things to do than just sit at 'poly every single second They are doing a great job, especially Ozzy

Comment

Wow, I could get used to this whole sucking up thing.
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Enjoy it while you can... after a while, they will hate you
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

And usually sooner rather than later .
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Mao View Post
                              So I know it's been a long time, but it seems that while I can log in under "Mao," I can't actually do anything (post replies, threads, look at anyone's profile, etc.). Is there something I missed with the new changes? Do I need to activate my profile again?
                              Your account has been reactivated, but you should probably check your profile and see that your email is valid.
                              Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Working...
                              X