Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few odd things tonight

1. Clicking the About button on the menu bar gives

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 41943040 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 14942208 bytes) in http://apolyton.net/essenceserver/ra...en.php?cat=306 on line 286502

2. Searching the civ 4 forum and all child forums gives no results. I tried two searches, 'inflation' then 'cities', without quotes.

3. Got a PM that my subscription expired. I don't remember ever subscribing. I couldn't even figure out what a subscription is or means, since clicking About gives the error.

4. I could only access the PM by clicking directly under Last 1 message in the Private Messages box which appears on the right hand side sometimes. The message seemed to be in my Inbox, but where I think I should have seen the list of messages in my Inbox, I saw the headers but no messages, just an empty list.

Thank you for the report, Jet7.

This morning (ET) I have been experiencing the same difficulties you have reported, as have some other staff members. We believe we have identified the problem and are working to correct it.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

The issues identified above should now be corrected. We will continue to monitor the situation.
      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

That was quick. Congrats on getting that fixed so fast!
        You Learn Something New Every Day!
        Member of the ARDA MOD (LOTR)

Comment

Working...
        X