Seriously, why olive green?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bloody Monk View Post
    Currently experiencing an upswing!! I've gone thru so many downs and ups that I wonder if I am a yo-yo. It's definitely good to be alive and kicking. Hope you and yours are prospering.

Monk
    This is great news, Monk! I'm really happy for you, and hope to see you around the forums a bit more.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Indeed. When the time comes, there might even be a "Grey Backgrounds Are Back! Celebration Succession Game" in honour of Locutus (with a green tribe, of course).

Comment

Maybe there's a less blah shade of green, more emerald than olive drab
        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Bump? Any news? 78 days and counting now...Spikie should have created a new game where we bet on when the skins were released considering the loss of the other fourm games...
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Unfortunately no. Locutus is still experiencing Internet access difficulties, though those should be resolved at last by the end of this month. He will be leading the charge as far as different coloured forum styles go as he indicated in this thread about a month ago. As far as other individuals participating, 1-2 came forward to volunteer to assist but subsequent follow-ups went unanswered.

If someone wishes to come forward now to assist, follow-up or if indeed I have forgotten someone(s) in my summary above, please send both myself and Solver a PM to this effect.
            PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
            >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Well, I'm finished for the term in a few hours, so if you want I could have a look at it, but I can't promise anything because I'm not 100% used to teh code used in these forums (or indeed most code). I could at least attempt to knock out a couple of templates for you...
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill View Post
                Bump? Any news? 78 days and counting now...Spikie should have created a new game where we bet on when the skins were released considering the loss of the other fourm games...
                I would but I'd have no way to split the people that voted for infinite time.

Comment

This is total crap. Why are we looking at puke green when 95% of the community hates it?

Comment

Working...
                  X