No announcement yet.

40,000 posts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I also hope it was just the drugs. I hope he fights all the physical issues and doesn't have to rely on them for much longer.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Grandpa Troll is one of the finest Human Beings I have ever met on the internet.

This site is a lesser place without him.

Congrats to Paddy on the post count!

In case you haven't noticed, he has not been around as much lately either.

At some point someone should ask themselves why two pople who have contributed 80,000 posts between them would not be here anymore.
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Indeed he is, Plato. A very fine human being, and this site will not be the same without him.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Who are those people that have ascended to "Deity" level nowadays?

I shall get there by the same time next year. Only spammers do it faster.

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO
            At some point someone should ask themselves why two pople who have contributed 80,000 posts between them would not be here anymore.
            Wait.. since when has Gramps had 40,000 posts?!
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Only 36,000
              USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
              The video may avatar is from

Comment

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showth...59#post6961659
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Alas everyone that wants to post about Civ goes to the unmentionable site these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
                    I get the impression that GT often overreacts to critercism.
                    I will work on this, but just to share, sometimes their is more than meets the eye.

I am looking to becoming a much more normal acting (of course. that is subjective in and of itself) poster on Poly

But will take your remarks to heart my friend
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Sometimes he feels that he can dish out criticism, but if someone criticizes him, its utterly horrible and a travesty and etc. Now, to be fair, he has apologized a lot for overreacted at times, but he does overreact.

That and he's said a NUMBER of over the line racist comments recently.

Hopefully it is just the drugs that are making him act odd.
                      I was pretty messed up and my intent did not come across as intended

I do however freely admit I need to work on social skills, its just something of the make up of me, Grandpa Troll

I am looking to be a more productive memnre of Poly, making positive contributions, not causing strife or derisions
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                      X