Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40,000 posts!

Apparently Paddy has 40,000 posts now

It must have been from the SPDG posts being restored because last time I checked he was a few hundred away from 40,000 away and now he is near 41,000. So its either that or he posted 1,000 posts in a few days.

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
    The video may avatar is from

Wouldn't put it past him.

Long live teh spam.

Comment

Incredible contribution Paddy.

And it won't be long before somebody we know will spike 30,000 posts.
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Does Will9 have other users' profiles bookmarked so he can track stats like these?
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Actually I was looking at the top posters page.
          USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
          The video may avatar is from

Comment

Speaking of that list where is everyone's favourite crazy grandpa?

Comment

Ming was mean to him so he left and deleted his account
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Link?

Comment

What??????????
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Comment

I don't understand? What was deemed offensive? And why did he leave? Noone seems to have been angry at him.
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I get the impression that GT often overreacts to critercism.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

What were his posts before he edited them? They can't have been that bad as the rest of the discussion looks pretty civil. Unless key other evidence was deleted of course.

Comment

Apparently there were PMs involved

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
                              I get the impression that GT often overreacts to critercism.

Sometimes he feels that he can dish out criticism, but if someone criticizes him, its utterly horrible and a travesty and etc. Now, to be fair, he has apologized a lot for overreacted at times, but he does overreact.

That and he's said a NUMBER of over the line racist comments recently.

Hopefully it is just the drugs that are making him act odd.
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X